Facility Management Group offers Facility Lifecycle Analysis for College and University facilities, which contains a comprehensive Facilities Inventory and will predict routine maintenance and required Component Replacement or Refurbishment costs for the next 20 years.
We follow this analysis with an interactive in-depth planning process with the Administration to demonstrate how present and future maintenance challenges align with the available human and financial resources.
- Strategic Operational Management
- Collaborative relationships
- Well-defined facilities management processes
- Protect and enhance the physical assets
- Reinvigorate the educational environment
- Continuous innovation to generate significant savings
- Partnership focused upon operational improvements
- Commitment to the campus community and student well-being