In an industry where teaching students is paramount, we work with our clients to keep everything behind the scenes running efficiently and cost-effectively.
Facility Management Group offers Facility Lifecycle Analysis for K-12 School District facilities, which contains a comprehensive Facilities Inventory and will predict routine maintenance and required Component Replacement or Refurbishment costs for the next 20 years.
We follow this analysis with an interactive in-depth planning process with the District to demonstrate how present and future maintenance challenges align with the available facilities staff and financial resources.
The following is a menu of services provided by Facility Management Group. Services are tailored to the needs of each School District.
- Develop complete inventories of building materials that have a lifecycle
- Provide an evaluation/grading of building materials’ condition
- Provide (referenced) unit pricing for replacement building materials
- Develop a living database with projected building material replacement costs
- Tabulate projected cost of facility lifecycle material replacement costs
- Research and develop budgets for District Spatial, Security, Academic and Energy needs
- Evaluate capital project funding sources: Capital Bond, Adjacent Ways and SFB Grants
- Develop a Schematic Schedule for a Capital Bond Program
- Develop a Cash Flow Model for a Capital Bond Program
- Work with District Purchasing to develop capital bond project Procurement Protocols
- Develop a detailed Procurement Plan/Schedule for each phase of projects.
- Assist the District with various procurements
- Monitor and manage project costs as they relate to budgets
- Support the District on various bond program effects
- Combine the above information into a Capital Improvement Master Plan.